Taken from: https://www.google.com/search?

Licda. Ana Patricia López Quirós.
High School Teacher and University Professor.
Saturday, March 16th, 2019. 


Scoop.It


This is another useful tool that teachers can integrate in their teaching learning process. This is a website for professionals  to be updated; as a result, teachers can keep on reading about useful topics not only to share with their students, but also to grow as a human being. I strongly believe that a teacher should look for materials that can help them practice their English they already know.

This is a great tool that I can apply in my class. It can be a source for the students in order to work on authentic materials. Students  could use it in different topics. Besides, they can be as reference to learn from experts. Besides, they can read about certain aspects about English that the teacher can not see in the class due to the lack of time.

I will start searching about this page in order to know how to use it properly. Once I reach this objective, I would motivate my colleagues to use as well. 








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Virtual Learning